As many of you know, I learned to blog from a master, Bea Fields, who conducts the Become a Blogging Maniac program. There is still time to register for her next course which starts on Monday, October 24. If you want to register, you can click on the banner ad at the lower right, “Get Your Blog Up and Running.” At the end of the program, you’ll have set up your own WordPress blog. I took this course from Bea almost three years ago and I’m a true believer!
Here is more information from Bea:
- 12 hours of live webinar instruction (both audio and video)
- Access to our online library (both the old and the new)
- 12 hours of video so that you can go back and watch any classes you missed
- 4 (one hour) coaching sessions with Bea Fields on getting your blog up and running
- Over 100 resources and tutorials to get each and every question answered. We really go for it in this program!
So if you’ve always dreamed of having a blog, now is the time to start.