Do you have a great idea for a new business or for your existing business? To quote Shakespeare, “Ripeness is all.” To quote Bill Gross, founder of Idealab, “Timing is everything.”
For almost 20 years, Idealab has tested many ideas at once and then turned the best of them into pioneering technology companies. Many of their companies went on to great success, but many failed and Bill Gross decided to find out why.
What he learned could help you launch your next big idea. Read More→
Companies evolve and change over time. When was the last time you refreshed your brand promise? Does your brand represent your company now or who you were? If you haven’t thought about this lately, ask yourself these questions:
- Is our brand still relevant?
- Are we retaining customers and attracting new ones? If not, why not?
- Do our customers understand and buy into our brand promise?
- Does our visual brand create excitement and interest?
- Does our brand represent who we are now or who we were?
My colleague Carol Smith, president and creative director of Creative Source, and I discussed branding and addressed these questions yesterday in a presentation to the New York Society of Association Executives. (See our presentation below). Read More→