LinkedIn is the essential business network for every professional. If you do belong, you need to be active and cultivating relationships. If you don’t belong, you should join now and begin to build a professional profile that will burnish your personal brand and help you to reach your business goals, whether that’s to develop new business or find a new job.
What You Need to Know
Below is an expanded version of a presentation about LinkedIn that I gave for a Bea Fields’ Become a Blogging Maniac class. It provides an overview of the key features of LinkedIn and how you can leverage this social network to your benefit.
You will learn:
- Why LinkedIn is essential for companies and professionals.
- The key ingredients of your LinkedIn Profile.
- How to write a LinkedIn invitation.
- Why you should belong to LinkedIn Groups and how to get the most out of them.
- LinkedIn Apps that will help spread your influence.
- The value of LinkedIn Recommendations
- How to use LinkedIn Today for your updates and to spot trends.
- Building your authority via LinkedIn Answers/Questions
- How to find a job on LinkedIn — or find candidates for jobs.
How has LinkedIn helped you in business? Please share your ideas and experiences in the Comment box below. Thanks!