[tweetmeme]I was fortunate today to be interviewed for the Blog Talk Radio Show “Reinvent U One Talk At A Time.” The subject of my talk was Leveraging Social Media to Promote Your Business Successfully. Click on the link if you’d like to tune in.
My hosts were Diana McCray and Patricia Rivera, pictured at right. The theme was how small businesses can leverage social media and compete with much larger companies. It’s become a more level playing field. We discussed examples of how companies are using social media and among the questions I answered were:
- How has social media changed the way companies communicate?
- How do the social networks like LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook differ?
- Is one more important than the other?
- How can companies involve their employees in social media?
- Are traditional media, like newspapers, going to die off? Is there still a role for them?
- How are companies using different media channels?
- Is advertising dead?
- How can entrepreneurs decide what social media to use when it’s all so confusing and time consuming?
Hope you enjoy the show!